"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lonely...

I know why i've been so emotional. Ok, not why, but a reason. It's because i'm lonely. I mean, my best friend/boyfriend/favorite person in the entire world is living an hour away from me. That is the worst. Also, I don't have a really good friend that I can talk to that lives really close to me. Thank heavens for Ayisha, but still, she works and I can't expect her to drop everything for me. My other two best guy friends are, well, just doing their own thing. As much as I love them. It's just not the same. And they're not girls. (That's a good thing by the way.)
But still. Sometimes I just feel like everyone is drifting away, and i'm not getting anything in return. I lose friends but I don't gain them. It's awful. There is noone I can really turn to. The friends i've mentioned are awesome. Don't get me wrong. I love them so much. But, well, I don't know how to explain it.
So that's all I guess. Whoop de doo.

No comments: