So I went down to Snow yesterday to see Caleb. :) (with ayisha)
It was so much fun. Hyrum says he gives us four years till we get married. I was ok with that. lol. We went out to eat at the Malt Shop. And we played in the park. Which was way fun. And we watched movies and went to church. We had so much fun. Oh i just love him so much. It's crazy. I miss him a ton.
I wish he was up here. But oh well. Such is life. And everything goes ok anyway. I mean, we like each other enough. So it works.
What else? School's going pretty good. This up coming week is so busy. Everynight there's something going on. And its homecoming week as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So does your mom know that you went?? haha!
Post a Comment