Dear Kyle,
Happy 7 months! I love you so much, and I am so excited to be married and to be with you forever I can hardly stand it. You are so good to me, and I'm so thankful for you. Also, my life would suck without you :)
Love,
Britt
Dear Winter Semester,
Why have only two weeks gone by? You see, I'm getting married at the end of the semester, and would like that time to hurry up and come. Also, I'm not looking forward to 11 midterms this semester, so if time could speed up (except when I need to study) that would be great.
Thanks,
Britt
Dear Computer,
Why will you never register that I have put my memory card into you? All I want to do is put the pictures on my computer, so I can then use them on facebook and on my blogs.
Frustratedly,
Britt
Dear Laundry,
I promise I'll get you done today or tomorrow.
-Britt
Dear Weather,
Even if time can't hurry up and make it spring, it is perfectly acceptable for you to act like it's spring. Please bring on weather above 50 degrees.
Much appreciated,
Britt
Dear Wedding Plans,
Are you done yet?
Sincerely,
Britt
Dear Dashboard Confessional,
Thanks for being my favorite band for the last 6 years. However, I am not happy that I have missed seeing you three times in the last couple of months. Please come to SLC again, and I promise I won't miss you. Also, if you could start recording songs that sound more like your old stuff, that would be great too.
Your fan,
Britt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Am I too old to listen to Dashboard? Just downloaded the acoustic version of last CD.
LOVE this
Post a Comment