"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kyle is the best because...

He went grocery shopping without me on Tuesday night, so I could finish my homework.
And while he was there, he bought me chocolate covered pretzels, which are one of my most favorite snacks.

I love him.

Also, as of tomorrow, we are 1/4 of the way through the semester! I think that that is quite a happy thought! I also am taking my first midterm of the semester tomorrow. How fitting. AND it's February next week. Which means that there is only a little over 3 months until we get married! And LOST starts next week. February is for sure going to be one of my busiest months ever. I have 6 midterms (not including the one I'm taking tomorrow) to take, an all day conference in SLC to attend, a bridal shower for Leanna to party at, receptions for Nancy, and Kellie to be happy at, a show at the Velour to go see, a paper to write, a bridal fair to attend, the Superbowl to watch, a probable date night to attend, family to see, a holiday to celebrate, a few other various assignments to complete, and a wedding to keep planning. Oh my. Good thing that in the middle of the month we have a 3 day weekend! Oh, and as well as celebrating our 8 month dating anniversary.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Kyle is the best because he's marrying you. =D