I went with Nikki and Cassie (fellow MG's) along with Nikki's friends Jenny, Cassidy, Melissa and Jeff. We rocked out hardcore, and had so much fun. I can't even describe to you how freaking amazing she was live. Love her. Also, Jeff took me on a scooter ride. I felt like I was on a snowmobile, what with the wet and windy conditions, but still, I loved that. Enjoy the pictures I stole from Cassie, my camera died :(
Other highlights of the week involved hanging out with the King family on Monday, going out to lunch with Kyle on Tuesday, going down to St. George for In n Out with Ayisha and Bobby that night, chatting with my mom for an hour yesterday, going to Happy Sumo with Emily and Shelly last night, getting my new contacts today, and going to see "UP!" with Kyle this afternoon. Tomorrow's plans include my job interview in the morning, lunch with Mal and Bonnie, and then hanging with the MG's. Saturday is the Orem Summerfest parade and fireworks (cross your fingers that it doesn't rain!). What a great life I lead... :) The only crappy part is the freaking NBA finals game tonight. Dwight couldn't make a free throw for the life of him. The Magic almost had it in the bag, but had to go into overtime, which means they lost, of course. 3-1 in the finals... This is not looking good.








2 comments:
so jealous of the kelly clarkson tickets you had!
steal all the pictures you want :) I had tons of fun! love you!
Post a Comment