And while I am here waiting for Emily to come pick me up for Landon's birthday party I thought I would give a short update on my life. I've just been suffering through finals week. Except now I can't really remember what I've been doing. I lost my phone for 26 hours, that was a bit traumatizing, haha. I haven't worked since Tuesday, which is a good thing for my sanity, but not good for work at all. I suck at work lately, I'm super ornery with myself because of it. Ugh. Next week I can start putting my entire heart and soul back into work, which will be nice.
So, I've just been hanging out with Emily a lot, and Jason, and Britt, and Natalie. I FINALLY saw Ayisha. I hadn't seen her for a freaking month, it was not good for either of us. We got together on Wednesday, and it was SO GOOD to see her. We had a few freak out sessions, and felt a lot better afterwards. And can you believe the snow we had? You wouldn't know that it looked like Christmas morning two days ago from the weather now, but it did.
I hung with the MG's last night, we hit up Cafe Rio and went and saw 17 Again. Katrina and Jayme came down from Idaho, and it was awesome to see them! 17 Again was SO GOOD. Oh my heavens. I didn't have very high expectations for it, but I loved it. It was hilarious, Zac Efron was attractive, and it had a good message/story line too. I highly recommend it. Mostly to girls I guess, but guys would find it funny too.
So many people have been hooking up lately, at work, in our group of friends (inbreeding!) and in the ward. I guess it's just that time of year. It's been pretty weird, but fun at the same time. Everyone is leaving within the next week though :( The boys are going off to California to do summer sales, and most of the girls (mainly Natalie) are leaving to go home. It's really sad. This semester has flown by, it's a little bit ridiculous.
Ok, and now that it's two days later, I'll finish this blog post. Yesterday was the last Sunday of the semester :( I didn't think it would be as hard for me as it was. I mean, hello, I'm staying in my apartment! But it hit me that others are moving, and it won't ever quite be the same again. All three members of the bishopric shared their testimonies, and Bishop Jeffs' especially got to me. He said something to the effect of, whether we see each other again in this life or the next, we'll be their to greet each other with open arms. Oh my, I love my ward. I spent the rest of the day with the Whiting clan. It was dad Whiting's birthday this past week, so all the kids came over to celebrate. 3 year old Abby proclaimed me her best friend, and we watched "Jesus movies" - (living scriptures). Me and Britt got a bit crazy, like we do. Ryan was hilarious, we chatted with Jeff and Lauri, played with the little girls, I absolutely love mom and dad Whiting, and Jason was feeling sick, which was sad. So it was a fun day, just not as productive as it should have been.
Well, in closing, I'm just going to post a couple pictures from MG night, as well as one from our closing ward social.





2 comments:
I'm so happy that you posted MG pics. I found your blog through the MGs and am so jealous of the support group that you girls have. Check out my blog. We should be friends! P.S. I love love loved 17 again!
Awwwwww! It's always a bit sad at the end of a semester, but the joy of being DONE with classes sure balances it out!
I'm gonna miss you tons, girl!
Post a Comment