"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summertime...

This post is going to be way random, sorry...
I am absolutely LOVING this weather. I am a bit disappointed that I can't wear my cute sweaters and scarfs anymore (I am such an accessory person) but it's all ok because I can break out the shorts and flip flops. I love this weather, I love it! I have been in such a good mood lately.
The semester is also over! Heck yes! I took my last final last night, holy crap, the line to take a test was huge. I should've taken a picture. Honestly it went out the testing center, wrapped around the JSB, and ended very near the sidewalk between the Benson and the Eyring Science Center. HUGE. Yesterday I said goodbye to Nat for the summer. I seriously was holding back tears. I also said goodbye to others in my ward... Sad times.
Work is great, I love working at a water park, because I always have some sort of excuse to go walk around outside. We open in 4 short weeks, and everything is really hectic, but at the same time, it's great. We got pizza today at work, and I now have a grease stain on my shirt, ugh. Greasy goodness, yum.
Good news - my hair is GROWING.It is getting LONG.
Last night I hung out with Kyle, Garyn and Sam. It had been far too long, and I'm glad that we could hang out :) We made a Wendy's/Pizza Hut/Macey's/Redbox run, and ended up watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - so good.
Em and I are currently loving LFO, especially "Every Other Time". Also the song "Summertime" by New Kids on the Block is a great summer song. I am just so THRILLED for summer to be here. I love it.
All my roommates have moved out, I'm all alone, and you know what I realized? I have no appliances. Namely microwave, toaster, and TV. TV I can live without, but microwave and toaster?? This is a big deal, haha. I love being on my own too though... But Britt will move in with me in a couple of days, yay.

Ok, this post has been incredibly boring and lame. I'm sorry. I promise to make it up to all you blog readers once summer starts, and I have cool stories to tell :)

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I love summertime anthems. Yellowcard has always felt like summer to me. Working at a water park sounds like the perfect way to enjoy the summer sun. Lucky!