... I have now learned my lesson.
If you think something is too easy, it probably is.
No need to go into details.
Besides that dismal part of my life, life is going well. Hanging out with friends, and currently having my own apartment... I love it. I got my nails done on Saturday, which I haven't done since Prom my senior year, I forgot how fun they are to have :)
I have such AMAZING friends. Kudos to Ayisha and Emily for making me feel so much better, all the time. They rescue me from bad/awkward situations, and also, from myself sometimes. I love them!
Me and Becca are planning a road trip for a 3 day weekend in California in June. We are so freaking excited. We'll go down to Anaheim, and go to the beach, and spend a day in DISNEYLAND. You better believe I'll act like I'm six years old.
I worked seven hours today, and have been very productive.
Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love getting my nails done! I only go in on really special occasions like once a year but it is always heaven while it lasts!
we need to talk girl..
update is needed. this saturday.. you have an appointment, with me.
love you!
Post a Comment