Last night I had a few weird dreams.
#1. Apprehending a sex offender at Seven Peaks. (This seriously happens, and is a serious issue. We're getting ready for Orientation and I've been writing up Sex Offender training sign-up's and stuff, so it's been on my mind, I guess.)
#2. Having some crazy girl named Chatell (yes, she had a name, and I remember it) move into my apartment, and rearrange everything while I was sleeping. I was ticked.
#3. Going to church with Britt, Annie (no Brandon, which was weird), Amber and a few others who I don't remember, and having Jason come in late and not sit with us.
Wow. What a night, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
For one of my classes I had to analyze dreams. You should try to analyze your dreams in the Freudian way. It's way interesting.
Sex Offender?! If you did not have a fun job I would tell you it is time to move on when those are the dreams you take home. Go Get Those Sex Offenders Girl!
Post a Comment