"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Decision, and a party

Well, I have made my decision, for now. I am going to major in Family Life: Human Development emphasis, and minor in English Teaching. So. Yes. I feel really good about it... Yesterday I was at the temple and I prayed and said, "Heavenly Father, you always say to make a decision and move forward in it, and so that's what I am doing." My mom was pretty supportive in it too. And, if I decide I want to do a Master's program, I might do Social Work. I still think it is crazy that I am going to do a degree in Family Life, something I never wanted to do. I mean, how Mormon is that? "I went to BYU and graduated in Family Life." Please. And now, here I am.
In other news, I went to the sweetest party EVER last night! Basically a bunch of us got together and dressed up as our different 'sprit animals' and had a dance party. It was awesome. Everyone got way into it, and there was an awesome turn-out. Major dance party going on, wow. I'll put up some pictures now, just so you can see how awesome it was, lol. After the party me and Nat went over to Landon and Josh's and watched What Lies Beneath. I always say I love scary movies, but then, even if they're not scary (and I've seen them before), I freak out during them. Josh said he was really entertained and it made it scarier for him, haha. I guess that's all. I'm hanging out with the MG's tonight, yay! I love them.






6 comments:

Nikki said...

congrats on choosing your major!! It's tough... but that's a great choice. I'm an elementary education major and my favorite classes are all sfl classes. I love parenting classes and stuff like that. Caleb will really appreciate you for taking those courses.

Anna said...

Dance parties are by far the best. Although mine usually consist of only me. In my room. Haha.

Brandon and Leanna said...

good choice!! isn't it weird how the older we get the more and more we want to be mothers and wives ( ok so i've been wanting to be B's wife since i was like 11. im out of control) but B and I always said we'd wait about 4 years to have kids.. but lately we've been talking about a year or two after were married.. we just get less selfish the older we get, and realize more and more what is important, and i cant think of two things more important that being a wife and a mother..

o Britt- we are soo mormon. shoot me in the foot now. lol. :)

love you

Frances said...

It really doesn't matter what your major is, as long as you enjoy it. So good luck! I hope you are still planning on doing a study abroad.

Anna said...

Oh college...Well to be honest, right now I don't really want to go to college. But I know that I should. So I will probably just wait until I actually WANT to go. And I would like to go to BYU, but would probably just end up going to UVU. I guess I'll just have to wait and see...oy.

Anonymous said...

looks like you had so much fun! My college Halloween times were my funnest ever! Think that's when I started loving Halloween.