and Snow Patrol were awesome live. Even though I was feeling like crap. And even though Tom Higgenson was feeling like crap and so Plain White T's only played three songs - I'm glad Tom still decided to play those three, instead of canceling the show. Kyle and I left while Snow Patrol was still playing, because I felt so sick. But they were great live, and I loved their Irish/Scottish accents. Thanks to Kyle for giving me those tickets for my birthday, going to the concert with me, and then leaving early. You're the best.
I did have a great weekend, even if I wasn't feeling my best. Friday night, Kyle didn't have to work, which is basically unheard of, haha. We hung out, and ate lunch at Zupa's and dinner at the Brick Oven. Saturday we went out to lunch with our moms at the Olive Garden which was so fun, and so good. We went to the library, and then that night was the concert, which was great. Yesterday I didn't go to church because I had been the whole night before coughing, so I tried to sleep, which didn't work out to well... Anyway, we went up to Nathan and Melanie's for dinner, which was a great time. It was me, Kyle, Alan, Jess, Mom Hanson, Nathan, Mel, and Liam and Whit, so much fun. I love my [future] in-laws.
Kyle and I are taking our ENGAGEMENTS today, up at Sundance, and it is going to be fantastic. I'm so excited. It'll be a lot of fun.
Update on my sickness, I'm feeling quite great, except for the blasted cough that will not go away. It's the worst in the mornings and at nights. I haven't been able to sleep very well at all, and then I wake up early and have to cough more, ugh. Oh well, it's ok.



No comments:
Post a Comment