better.
I have a slight cough at morning and at night, and I have a sore throat for about 30 minutes in the morning, but other than that, I'm great.
I am suuuuper tired today though, and when I'm tired I get kind of passive, and moody. Poor Kyle asked me today if I was mad at him. No dear, just sleepy.
Taking engagements was so fun! (Kyle didn't think so....) Missy's great, and Jordan came with her and made me laugh the whole time. Sundance is gorgeous this time of year, and we ran into quite a few families taking family pictures. When I get photos back from Miss, I'll post some :)
Also, quote of the day: "He's going to have scoliosis by leaning down and kissing you. He'll have it for the rest of his life, and it's all your fault." - Darren.
I've read two good books lately, one is "Me and Emma" by Elizabeth Flock. It's amazingly written in the perspective of a small town 8 year old, and is also sad, as it recounts her story of being abused (physically, sexually, emotionally) by her stepfather. The book I just finished today is "Oystercatchers" by Susan Fletcher. This is a narrative that artfully twists between first and third person, as a 28 year old woman recounts her life to her comatose 16 year old sister who she never accepted until her accident 4 years before. The book talks of love, life and how the mind works. It's prose is haunting. It's a slightly hard read in that there are times there is a lot o description, but I still enjoyed it.
I still have a little over 2 hours left at work. I am going to fall asleeeeep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Brit,
So happy you found us. Congratulations on your engagement!! It will be fun to stay in touch through blogging. I hope you're 100% soon. Being sick is no fun at all.
Post a Comment