"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh, life

Kyle called the temple yesterday, so we officially have an appointment. May 6th, at 10:20 am. We're also cool enough that we're booking so far in advance, that we're the first ones on that day, holla! Haha, so that is the exciting news of the week!

Bah, I always have such good things to blog about, and then I forget when I sit down to blog.

Oh well, moving on.

I have a test to take tomorrow. And then one to take on Monday. Thus starts my crazy semester, other than reading and small assignments. Once this starts, I'll be on track with at least one test or one paper a week. Yes. I love college.

My findings of the week.... Are first, if I don't do a minor (which I am thinking I won't, in the interest of time and money) after winter semester I will have 7, or 8 classes to complete my degree. 5 of those classes are available online through Independent Study (where I work! so I know all the ins and outs there). Then I'll only have 4 (or 5, I don't remember) left. I'm thinking about doing summer term (2010) to get two more of them out of the way. So, I will do 5 classes online while we're out and about at grad school. I can possibly even do my internship? Who knows, it might be a possibility. Which means, I will only have 3 classes (2 if I do my internship out of state, and 1 if I am adding a class) to complete. So we could come out here for a summer, I could finish up, and get my diploma. Sweet! That is the plan. So I may not graduate until like 2012 or something, but whatever. It's fine. I'm excited about my plan. Or trajectory, if you will. Which reminds me!!!
Yes, Heroes started on Monday. It was interesting, yet so good. I'm excited to see where this season goes. I kind of stopped watching in the middle of last season since I got crazy busy, but I can't wait to watch all of this season, plus catch up on season three! (Oh, the reason trajectory reminded me of Heroes... Claire's crazy roommate had a trajectory of her future).

Also, these:

are my new addiction. So good! I eat them at work all the time. Speaking of work, it's going great, I really love it. Tuesday and Thursday nights are my favorite. There's not a ton of people working, and there are not a ton of calls coming in either, it's just chill.

Ok, well I think that's about it. My life is pretty bland, yet pretty great.

Oh, I'm also ready to have my real engagement ring. Dear Sierra-West, please hurry up and make it for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats again! I got my ring from Sierra-West too! I just love them!
By the way, how did you get your blog to expand into 2 columns? Do you have to have a white background like that? I've seen quite a few blogs like this and I love the look, but I don't want to lose my backgrounds. Have a good day!! :)