"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crazy College Kids

My weekend was oh-so-entertaining. I've already talked about Friday, so we'll go on with Saturday. I woke up at about 12 or 1, then I headed down to Nat and Em's. We made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, and Ayisha came over. We took pancakes to the boys (#36) and I heart attacked them with hearts, and notes for each boy. After that, me and Ish watched LOST for a few hours. Then I got ready and went on my date. In our group there were, me and Trent, Mike and Rachel, Becca and Matt, Kevin and Gillian, and then Nat and Landon joined us for ice-skating and hanging out at Becca's. We went to Los Hermanos to eat (ironic, as that's where me and Caleb always went) and then we went ice-skating. Now, I don't like ice-skating, but I did ok, and didn't complain, and it turned out to be pretty fun. After that we went to Becca's and played games and chatted until 1:30 am. So, the night turned out pretty fun, and better than I expected it to.
Sunday was church, and Mom and Charity came with me! Every third Sunday there's a primary, so I had them come. It was fun to show Chari off, as well as spend church with my family :) Ayisha and Janae also came, and it was a good time. Later that night, Nat, Em, Brad, JJ, Jordan and I went down to Spanish Fork for a game night at one of Gillian's friend's houses. We played Murder in the Dark, and other fun games. At about 1:oo am we decided to call it a night. But then some of the people who we had just met that night (Gavin, Brittany, Allie and Cole) decided they wanted to go to the hot pots. Mike, Trent and Rachel decided to go too. I didn't want to be completely irresponsible, so I said I would only go if Brad went. Brad (and Jordan) decided to go too, so I felt pretty safe going. We came back to the Riv, got our swimsuits on, and drove back down to Spanish Fork to meet up with the other 7 who were going. We drove down to Fillmore and got there at about 4:00 am. Oh, funny note, on the way down, Cole (who was in the other car) called and we put him on speaker phone while we said a prayer. We built a bonfire, and swam, and told stories, and just had a good time. We got out at 6-ish. Dried off, and were on the road by 6:30 am. I got home at about 8:00 am. What a crazy night!! It was so fun though. (Mom and Dad, if you're reading this, don't freak out!) ... Then I slept until 1, did laundry, went and saw Taken with Kyle, Lindsay, Ayisha, Leah, Natalie, Jay, Alan and Pam, went to FHE at Brother Hart's house, then went bowling with the gang. After bowling, Em, Mickey, Mike and I did a Wendy's run, and chatted until 1 am. So that was my weekend... Crazy.
Now, it's Thursday. I have massive amounts of homework. I have to have to revise a paper by tomorrow as well as finish The Metamorphis. I have a Chemistry test to study for (thank heavens for Jay and his awesome Chemistry and tutoring skills!). I have a French paper due on Monday, a Human Development paper due on Tuesday, and a Human Development test next week. Gag me with a spoon. I might DIE. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
On a happier note, I love Caleb.
AND I get to see the MG's tonight on my break from studying :)
AND I have so many blessings, it's ridiculous.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

After reading your post I scrolled down to see how long Caleb has been out and almost 7 months!! Look at you go girl! Doin good... hope school calms down for ya. love ya!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

You are so sweet....let me know when your big day starts to come around. By the way, LOVED the zebra! So fun and spunky! You are beautiful...cannot wait to shoot your wedding for you.

Anna said...

Are you seriously going to the Fall Out Boy concert!? If you are then you are practically the coolest person ever. And if you're not...then you still are! :) Haha. But I know the feeling. I've been wanting to see them for a very long time!!! It's going to be amazing. I know it.