"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, it's that infamous time of year. That of Valentine's Day. Where those who have significant others get spoiled, and those without go throughout the day feeling sad and ignored. Of course, then there are those girls who have missionaries who are both loved, and alone. Nah, just kidding, Valentine's Day gets way too much hype! It's just like any other day of the year I think. Even most people who are in relationships think it's way too much. And I agree - although, since I got a little Valentine's package from Caleb, I am probably much more happier than I would have been, but we won't talk about that.
Yes, I got a package from Caleb. I got some Korean candy and a beautiful Korean fan. It's black with purple flowers and a couple of butterflies on it. Then I got a great letter that reminded me just why I love him so much. Bah, it made my day.
So yesterday, I felt sick, and only ventured up to campus in order to do my Chem lab. Other than that, I spent most of the day in bed. I finally got ready for the day around 5:30, and then I headed on over to Katie's reception. I can't believe she's married. The whole reception was bizarre, but good at the same time. After the reception, we came back to the Riv to go the dance party Jigga threw. It was so fun, and so loud that someone called in a noise complaint - oops. After that, we all chilled at #4. We being me, Nat, Em, Ish, Amber, Whit, Jordan, Mickey, Landon, Jeff, Trent, Paul, Mike and a few others. We made three pazookies, and they all got inhaled in less than 30 seconds. Me and Mickey fed each other, ha, and we were dripping all over each other and everyone got messy, it was awesome. We just chatted and hung out until like 2 am. I probably didn't get to bed until like 3:30. Oh gosh. Such good times.
Today, if the snow doesn't stop her, Ayisha is going to come over, and we're going to have a LOST marathon until I have to get ready for my date tonight - yes, I have a date tonight, it's a bit of a long story. And, hopefully, I can still head over to the MG sleepover after the date, we'll see. I really need some MG time!!
So, there you go. Life is stil going great :)

My real valentine :)

2 comments:

Brandon and Leanna said...

o my britt.. I miss you so incredibly much!! this mg dry spell that we've had is no good!! we missed you terribly last night, we kept thinking you'd come.. and then nope- no britt!! :( it was a crazy night, ill fill you in on the details next time i see you... o judy. but jasmine had the idea of having a potluck mg party once a month.. um yes? i do think so!

sarah joelle said...

we all missed you hardcore at the sleepover, girl! hopefully you'll be able to come to the next one!