
I just started watching LOST last night. I was over at Kyle/Garyn/Sam/Jay's and Kyle and Jay love it, so I of course watched it, and I'm hooked. I'll be honest, the reason I haven't gotten into it sooner is because I knew I would get addicted. And I did. All I want to do right now is curl up on my couch and have a LOST marathon of the first 4 seasons. I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to be doing this whole weekend.

Garyn brought these home from the great land of Canada. I tried one just to say I had had one, and I proceeded to finish the whole container. They are delicious. They sound gross, I know, but really - they're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I looked them up online, and am going to buy them and get them shipped to me. I'm so excited.

Headbands. I usually am one to get up and do my hair every morning. Lately, I've been a lot more lazy, and have resorted to headbands and ponytails. I especially love the headbands that are like the one picture above (although not pink - I usually go with black or white). They're super comfy and keep the hair out of your face. They're wonderful.
2 comments:
still think those pringles sound nasty
Marathons are the best. My parents have season 1 if you need it.
Post a Comment