This week is pretty crazy, I have things to look forward to, and things to dread. Some things to look forward to are....
-Girls night tonight with my RS Presidency. Dinner and then making invites to the RS Retreat!
-BYU vs Utah basketball game tonight
-Enrichment tomorrow at the Bishop's
-LOST tomorrow!
-Snowboarding for my FIRST time on Friday.
-RS Retreat in a couple of weeks
-Katie and Jason's wedding!
-Possibly going to California over the President's day weekend!
However, things to dread include writing two papers, studying and taking a Chemistry test, catching up on Chemistry homework, catching up on reading for most of my classes.
Life is so great though. Sam's been in town, so he was able to come with me to church, and we've been able to catch up. I spent all Saturday and Sunday with Ayisha, the best friend ever. I started attending a new Sunday School class on Sunday that goes for 12 weeks about the Atonement and Addiction. I've seen the hand of God in my life countless times in the last few weeks. I've heard from Caleb, Collin and Aaron within the last week. I have the best ward ever, and so many good friends. I'm broke, but who needs money, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment