Yes, that is right. Caleb called me yet again!
At 4 am.
I was most definitely asleep. The first thing he said to me after hello was, "you are dead asleep!" I tried to convince him, that no, I wasn't. Haha. Oh my, it was so good to talk to him, yet again!! They had just arrived in the airport in Korea after a 13 hour flight from LA. It was about 7 pm Korean time. I told him that I was so glad he called again, and he said something like, you won't be in the morning. Yeah right. I am still so happy :) He told me he just had to call me, and that he loves to hear my voice... I can't believe he is in Korea,and neither can he. I told him that the hardest part for me is that I try and try to picture where he is at, and I can't do it. He said he can barely picture it himself, it's like a dream. He told me I was "too cute." (His favorite thing to tell me, haha.) After another 20 minutes of talking... He said he had to go.... He told me he loves me, I told him I love him, and then it was goodbye.
Oh my. I love him. I love his voice. I love that he could call me.
I just love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i love it!! love you! and love you and caleb!! amazing!!
That is so amazing that you got to talk to him again! And wow...Aaron has been gone now for over 11 months. Recently I have been flooded with memories from last year and it has been very sad but also happy! If that makes any sense at all...haha I am crazy sorry! :)
Post a Comment