Inspired by Rachel and Kami, here's my list. 100 little known, or semi-interesting facts about myself :)
1. My mom is from England
2. I hate the smell of eggs and eating eggs
3. I love the smell of coffee
4. I got my first kiss before I was 16
5. I kissed one boy each year of high school
6. I’ve never had braces
7. I’ve never broken a bone
8. I got glasses in kindergarten, and contacts in 2nd grade
9. My eyes are slowly turning from brown to green, and I love it
10. My favorite colors are blue and green
11. I LOVE to read
12. I hate being cold
13. I was on Dance Company in high school
14. I ran for Student Council Secretary 2 years, and lost
15. I love chocolate
16. I will only buy jeans from American Eagle
17. I love spending money on other people
18. I went to two elementary schools, two jr highs, and 2 high schools
19. I graduated from high school at 17
20. I’m an English nerd, I think grammer is a fun thing to learn. I love the authors Ayn Rand, Sylvia Plath and the Bronte sisters. I’m currently trying to get most of the classics read. I do love contemporary titles too though
21. In jr high I liked to write poetry and was convinced I would publish a book of poems one day
22. I was born in Florida
23. My favorite stuffed animal is a pink panther whose name is Panthy, I’ve had him since I was 3
24. My favorite ice cream is Earnestly Chocolate, by the BYU Creamery
25. I can quote almost all of “A Walk to Remember” and “The Emperors New Groove”
26. Because of such, I am a pain to watch those movies with, or any other movie that I can quote, because I’ll just be quoting it the whole time
27. I used to be a text addict, but not so much anymore
28. I worked at Chuck E. Cheese’s in high school and LOVED it
29. I love almost any kind of music
30. I will only drink water if it’s ice cold
31. Halloween is my least favorite holiday
32. My favorite holidays are Easter and Christmas
33. I love Mexican and Italian food
34. I speak French, and love to learn about the French culture
35. I’ve eaten caviar, and I like it
36. I have an obsession with all things that have the Eiffel Tower on them
37. I often spell words in French and not English
38. My favorite flowers are white roses
39. I get awful allergies in the spring
40. I took 3 languages my sr year of high school
41. I’ve moved 9 times, 11 if you count moving in and out of my apartment in Provo
42. I’m the baby cousin in my dad’s family, and the middle in my mom’s
43. My little sister is almost 14 years younger than me
44. My favorite hymns are Lead Kindly Light and Our Saviors Love
45. I love the idea of scrapbooking, but never have the time, energy or money to do it
46. I went to every dance my jr and sr years of high school, plus two at other schools
47. I love being barefoot
48. However, I own more than 30 pairs of shoes
49. I hate socks
50. I love dancing
51. I had a Dr Pepper addiction in high school
52. Swimsuits make me feel uncomfortable
53. The one piece of jewelry I always wear is my CTR ring
54. My favorite temple is the Salt Lake City temple
55. I can spend hours upon hours in a bookstore or library
56. My dream is to own my own library
57. My other dream is to travel to France, and other places in Europe
58. I have been to England 4 times
59. I save all the ticket stubs from movies I go to
60. I love to organize things
61. I don’t like lotion
62. I hate shaving
63. I’ve only been to California and Disneyland once and it was last year
64. I love riding in airplanes, I think
65. I’ve wanted to be a teacher since elementary school
66. My middle name is Hope
67. I have an obsession with buying bags/purses/wallets
68. I don’t like having long nails
69. I hate when people touch my feet, the only person who can is Caleb, to give me foot massages. The idea of a pedicure both disgusts and frightens me
70. I wish I could sing better
71. I’m terrified of heights, and my worst fear is tornadoes
72. I’m not a big fan of lightning and thunder storms
73. Deep water scares me
74. I don’t tan easily
75. I have a good memory, especially for names, faces and books
76. I often think of names I’m going to name my kids, and love to see what other people name their kids
77. I’ve had my wedding planned out since 7th grade. Not a lot has changed since then
78. I don’t like wearing makeup, and don’t wear a lot of it
79. I don’t like painted fingernails
80. I love getting my hair cut
81. Sunsets are the best natural beauty
82. I love the TV show “HEROES”
83. I also love the British comedy “The IT Crowd”
84. Dashboard Confessional has been my favorite band since 9th grade
85. I have watched all 3 extended versions of Lord of the Rings in a row
86. I love eating, but not cooking
87. I was a complete nerd in jr high
88. I believe in love
89. I am in love at this very moment
90. I’m quite shy, and have to force myself to be friendly to those I don’t know
91. Because of that I’ve often been called stuck up or bratty
92. I love the Gospel
93. I don’t focus on my school work as much as I should. I love learning but hate homework
94. I got a private scholarship to BYU my Freshman year
95. I’m a big procrastinator
96. My boyfriend plays the tuba
97. I would rather cuddle than make out
98. I say that I like scary movies, when in reality I’m terrified of them
99. I like trying out new foods, but that doesn’t mean I will finish the food if I don’t like it
100. I cry very easily, whether I’m sad, mad, frustrated or tired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You're so cute. We have a lot in common! That was very interesting to read and learn more about you!
I LOVE IT!!! This makes me want to post a blog like this :) I think I will copy you sometime!
Post a Comment