"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer 2008

Well... So much for partying this summer.. Haha.

Not much has been going on. I'm working full time at Seven Peaks. It's fun there, but it can get a little bit crazy at times. I really like (most) of the people I work with, so that is way fun. I am also enjoying feeling like I am saving up money! (Although, I do enjoy spending money too..) I haven't been buying that much stuff. And I'm glad I can have the chance to work full time and save money. I especially love that I get a .25 raise every 50 hours.. Life is good.

What else?? Not much. I hang out sometimes, but I usually just crash at home and talk to Caleb. Speaking of, he comes home tomorrow! So that is exciting.. He's liking it out there, working with his dad.

I'm writing a billion missionaries right now, or so it seems. Haha. I swear, I always have more I need to catch up and write too. My friend Sean comes home this month, I think. (Obviously I haven't written him for a while... ) Trevor comes home in September, and Dane in October! This is all so crazy. I don't feel old enough to know people that are COMING HOME from missions! Weird. I also can't believe I have been graduated for a year, that I turn 19 this year, and that I am a sophomore at BYU. Sometimes I have to stop and think about it... I went to my cousin's wedding this past weekend. I'm the baby cousin, and 21 he is the cousin right above me. Now that he's married, it leaves me and my 24 year old cousin Marisa. So crazy, I remember us all playing as little kids. I also can't believe all the people I know that are getting married, and/or having kids!! They only just graduated the same year as me! As much as it would be nice (?) to be married... I know that I am NOT ready at all to be married, let alone have kids. As 'baby hungry' as I am. Ha. Other peoples kids are great, I can play with them all I want, but I don't have to be an actual mother. That is definitely something that can wait a while... A long while.

Hmmm. I am soo excited to live with Dani next year, oh my heck. I can't wait!! Oh, my camera recently died. Me and Whitney were taking pictures, and she dropped it and the screen basically shattered. So.. Time to go shopping for a new one... Good thing Caleb is coming and can awe me with his electronical knowledge, haha.

I am not sure what else I can write... My life is quite boring... I miss dance. And I need new books to read, I've read about 5 this summer already, haha. So I guess that's about all.
Loves.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Nice to see a new post. It was fun to talk to to you on Sunday. You are so cute and I'm glad life is going well for you. You deserve it!