"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crepes!! And other thoughts.

I, Brittanny Hope Galbraith, am now the proud owner of a crepe maker.

Only those who have taken French, have gone to/lived in France, or are extremely cultured will understand how monumental this day is. Crepes are delicious, but can be hard to make, especially if you haven't had a lot of practice. Crepe makers however, make the making of crepes extremely easy, and fast! Crepe fetes are now a reality.

On another note. I had my first training at Seven Peaks yesterday. It was good, but there is so much to remember to do. But I think that I will become quite competent in time... I have four more trainings, but I will start working tomorrow, at 1 pm. I'm really excited. And I'm going to be full time, so I will be working 40 hours a week. Yes! I am so excited to start making (and saving!) money.

And on another note, Collin's farewell was on Sunday. I'll miss that boy so much. He's such an amazing friend, and we have a lot of things in common... I can't believe all the guys are leaving. Kind of makes me sad. Aaron has been out almost 6 months!!


I guess that's all for todays blog. Caleb has two more days left of school. How crazy. School's out for all of us for the summer. I am soo excited for warm weather! Except, today has been sort of a gross day. Haha, oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Britt, I saw your blog on your facebook account. Thanks for adding me! We have a blog too if you want to check it out. Thanks for finding me! :) Take care!

Rachel said...

Hey Brit- thanks for commenting on my blog! I guess you found us from Kami? I'm glad you did, now we can keep up with you too! Sounds like things are going really well. I'm so glad. You are great!