"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Coincidence?

Stripes??
Where'd you go?
Stripes??
I'm utterly confused..

Anyway, Brittain got his mission call! And guess where he is going....
THE KOREA BUSAN MISSION!
And he leaves July 30.
Isn't that crazy?? I can't believe it. Brittain and Caleb, in the same mission. Who ever would've guessed that? Wow.
That's basically the only reason I wanted to come on here, and write another blog.
I've been studying for finals.. Ugh.
School needs to be over now.

Last night I had another little breakdown. Like I said, most days are 'I'm so excited days!' But other times, like last night, I have 'I don't want him to go and I miss him so much day.' I was an absolute mess last night. Crying off and on for like 3 hours. Plus, I have bad allergies, so crying made my eyes and nose hurt worse. I just miss him. And last night, all I could think about was him. He's so amazing in every way. I want him to be able to hold me, all the time, whenever we need it. But we can't, and it kills me. It honestly just physically hurts sometimes. It's awful....
So, those are my thoughts. I miss him.
But, I know I'll be ok. I'll be strong. I have to be. For him, and for me.

No comments: