Oh here I am.
Just myself still. A little but bipolar.
But I'll get over it.
This week is crazy busy. I have something going on every single night. It's insane. But I'm going to the Evolution of Dance concert with Janae.. It is the most amazing concert ever. So I'm very excited about that. What else, what else?? It's almost February. I cannot believe that. I turn 19 this year, wow. I know that's not way old, but to me, it feels old!
I cannot believe that President Hinckley has died. I'm very happy for him, and for him being reunited with his wife. That is so exciting. But he's been the prophet for my whole life, well, he's the only one that I can remember. So it's definitely going to be a big change.
Well that's all I think. Me and Caleb have been together 9 months as of tomorrow! :)
So exciting. I love him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment