this happened last week.
It looks fine. But I don't really like them? Or maybe I do.
Bangs are hard to adjust to, I'm still adjusting to mine (I had them for 5 years, then went without for 8 months.. and I still had to adjust to them). You look cute! Rock 'em girl!
holy smokes you have bangs. Props to you! You're the cutest. I like them. Maybe just thin out the bottom a bit? :) But I'm with Adrianne... rock 'em!
I love bangs! You look darling!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Bangs are hard to adjust to, I'm still adjusting to mine (I had them for 5 years, then went without for 8 months.. and I still had to adjust to them). You look cute! Rock 'em girl!
holy smokes you have bangs. Props to you! You're the cutest. I like them. Maybe just thin out the bottom a bit? :) But I'm with Adrianne... rock 'em!
I love bangs! You look darling!
Post a Comment