On my chin.

Now, the story.
Yesterday was fast sunday, so, I was fasting.
Kyle and I had stayed at Nathan and Melanie's the night before, and had gone to church with them that day.
I was helping Holly and Melanie get dinner ready. The entire immediate Hanson family was together, and so we were going to have this great dinner.
I had just finished putting the tomatoes in the salad, and I started getting pretty dizzy. I told Melanie that I wasn't feeling too good.
I thought to myself that I should sit down, and started making my way over to the couch. The next thing I remember, I heard a loud crash, and wondered if the kids were ok.
I opened my eyes, and say I was laying facedown on the kitchen floor.
I kind of lifted up my head and saw blood underneath me, and then I realized that Melanie was crouched down beside me, and Holly was calling Kyle and Evan up.
I was turned over, and could sort of piece together that I had fainted. Nothing hurt for a few minutes, and then my chin started burning.
Mel grabbed a dish towel and held it up to my face.
Kyle and Evan took me to the Instacare. I was bawling, my chin hurt so much! and plus I was still kind of in shock. And I've never had stitches before, so I didn't know what to expect. After numbing me up really good, the doctor gave me two stitches on the inside, and six on the outside.
They get removed Friday.
And my face is sore. So is the rest of my body. I guess collapsing onto a counter and then the floor can do that to you.
So, that's the story.
Hope you enjoyed it :)




3 comments:
BRITT I'M SO SORRY!! Hope you're okay... I'm sure Kyle's taking good care of you. I love you.
I did that exact same thing... passed out and had stitches in my chin. But it wasn't right before my wedding. :( So Sorry!!
OH MY GOSH.. thats crazy! and kinda scary. I'm glad it was only stitches though.
Post a Comment