6 Random Things About Myself -crap, this is going to be difficult...
1. I'm a Paris freak. I collect pictures of Paris and the Eiffel Tower. I WILL go to Paris for my honeymoon. I own a miniature replica of the Eiffel Tower and a mini French flag. I've taken French for 7 years. I often spell words in French. If people even mention France/Paris I freak out. I love it. Love it love it love it.
2. I make lists for everything. Sometimes they help me, sometimes not. But whenever I'm bored in class, in church or at my house, I start to make a list. A shopping list, a to do list, a things I want to do list etc. Doesn't matter. It's just a list.
3. I facebook stalk and blog stalk. If you're uncomfortable with that, I'm sorry. It's just what I do.
4. I'm in love with a missionary. My missionary. Ok, so that's not random, but is in an important fact of my life :) He is amazing, and he is my hero. I would definitely not be where I am today without him in my life.
5. I am going to double-major in English Teaching and French Teaching. Psych. I'm way excited, but nervous as well! Check back with me in a year to see how that is going.....
6. I don't often get mad, and if I do, I don't usually vocalize it. It's so hard for me to talk when I'm emotional; sad, mad, embarrassed, whatever. I can't talk. It's sort of ridiculous.
I love my life, can I just tell you?? And I got the greatest package from Caleb today :) A letter, pictures, a tape, a drawing and some pages out of his planner... Oh how I love him. He's so amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You're too cute Britt!
oh im super sad we arent roomies this semester so i could get to know you better!
brrrrrrrritttt--- girl your truly one of the happy people that im jealous of.. because you just know how to be happy!! freakin stinker you!! im a negative beast most of the time.. ahh.. we need more britt's in the world. that is for sure. I love you to britt! Im so happy i've gotten to know you! its crazy what the lord does to bless us when we do what he asks of us! like send our boys on missions.. and he places us all on paths to make us come together.. so that we can do these 2 years together.. and not wait alone. he never wants us to feel alone, which is why he's given us wonderful mg's.. like you. love you girl!
leanna
Brit-
This is Lauren aka fellow MG :) I'm adding your blog to my blogspot followers thing. I blog stalk and facebook stalk too! That's how I found you haha :) So now we can be blog stalking buddies ;) I have to make mine cool like yours though. The background is pretty lame :( Anyway, talk to you later!
Lauren
smileyfacesinhappyplaces.blogspot.com
Now I know everything about you. ...... thats a good thing!
Post a Comment