"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, July 14, 2008

100 things about Caleb


I figured that since I don't have anything extremely interesting to write right now, I'll post Caleb's version of 100 interesting things. You might find getting to know him a little better a good read :)


100 things about me
1. I am named after Caleb in the Bible. As in Caleb and Joshua. Look it up if you’re confused.
2. I played the tuba all through Jr. High and High School. Yes, that makes me a band geek. Get over it.
3. I graduated from the business academy from our High School.
4. I love computers and letting people think I know stuff about them.
5. My birthday is on March 22, 1989.
6. I am going to serve a mission for 2 years in Korea.
7. I own a ’69 Camaro.
8. There are 5 kids in my family, 4 girls and me.
9. I went to snow college in Ephraim Ut. Last semester.
10. My favorite number is 22.
11. My favorite color is deep red.
12. Even though I will probably never make it into BYU I will still always bleed cougar blue.
13. I like to cook but I like to eat what I cook more that I like to cook it.
14. I currently weigh around 180 lbs.
15. I love Star Trek, call me what you will but you can’t stop me!
16. I have a loud laugh, sorry.
17. I like to watch the biggest looser.
18. I have traveled a lot.
19. I like my ties; I think I’m like a girl with shoes with my ties.
20. I’m not quite fashion inclined.
21. Most likely if I am wearing cologne it’s cause I like to smell it, not for anyone else.
22. I have a birth mark on my face, it’s not a scar.
23. The only jeans I will wear are old navy painter jeans. It’s all because of the pockets.
24. I think it takes quite a bit to really become my good friend.
25. I do like school and learning.
26. I like to read but the book has to keep my attention for the whole book.
27. My favorite authors are Michael Chriton, JK Rowling, and Clive Cussler.
28. I am not emotional pretty much at all it seems.
29. If someone tells me I can’t do something it only encourages me more.
30. I pretend like I know a lot.
31. I have never really been paid cash for a job that I have done.
32. I have never held a real job,
33. I am currently working in Nebraska with my dad on his apartments.
34. I wear a size 11 ½ shoe
35. Many people have told me that I look older than I am.
36. I like to work with wood, building something from scratch feels good.
37. I am cheep for most anything.
38. My favorite store to shop at is DI. Always fun.
39. Travis is in fact one of my 2 brothers. We were triplets separated at birth.
40. I like the IT crowd. (It’s a British comedy)
41. I love to sit in fierce storms and watch it.
42. I have been to Lake Powell at least once a year for as long as I can remember.
43. I snowboard, wake board, snow ski, and water ski.
44. I like to fish but I usually don’t have the patience to.
45. My hair used to be strawberry blond but I think it’s getting browner.
46. I spent 2 weeks in Africa on a safari.
47. I love to dress formal.
48. I like to watch plays.
49. I have been to a few Broadways.
50. I went on band tour to Europe for 2 weeks.
51. I use pomade, not jell.
52. I like to hunt, but more the social aspect of it rather than the actual hunting.
53. I have shot a 5 point elk and a deer.
54. I like to go shot gun shooting,
55. As a child, I had staff infection and could have died!
56. I eventually learned to like chick flicks with all those sisters.
57. My favorite movies are Tommy Boy, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and gladiator.
58. I like to open the window during winter and sleep with a lot of blankets.
59. For a few years I willingly slept on a cot.
60. I like to work on cars.
61. In my opinion, the more pockets you can get on your pants the better.
62. I am an eagle scout.
63. I got my duty to god.
64. I would love to be ripped but I love food more.
65. I took art lessons for a long time but never got really good at it. I still like to draw though.
66. I have only kissed 2 different girls.
67. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.
68. I enjoy arguing if it has a point.
69. I am red yellow if that means anything to you.
70. God and my religion are large parts of my life.
71. I am patient with other people but not with myself.
72. Chevy, not Ford.
73. Every man should own a truck and a piece of land.
74. I like to keep up on politics.
75. I hate tree huggers and environmental radicals but I do like nature and I think we should keep it in tact.
76. I say that I don’t care what other people think but I really do.
77. I am a conservative republican
78. I couldn’t get my license until I was 17 because I didn’t have my eagle.
79. I like to listen to oldies
80. My favorite band is the beatles.
81. I want to be able to retire at 35 but still be able to work until I’m 70.
82. I have no piercings or tattoos.
83. I do like the occasional video game.
84. I like to be organized.
85. I don’t like people who think they are better than someone else because of there life situation.
86. I can sit and think for hours.
87. I run to relieve my stress
88. Beverages in glass bottles are always better than those in plastic.
89. Hashbrowns, eggs, and bacon are a perfect breakfast.
90. I have been kicked out of class.
91. I have never been in a real fight.
92. I love to listen to music, any music really
93. I would rather be poor and happy than rich and unhappy.
94. I want to travel to every continent.
95. I love to play ultimate Frisbee.
96. I was in a volley ball club through highschool.
97. I like to watch golf.
98. Brittanny is pretty much amazing.
99. This has taken like an hour.
100. My name is Caleb Peter Anderson

1 comment:

Joe*Nikki said...

Brit, he seems like a very sweet guy. :)